This is the perfect salad for those who like creamy, filling salads with simple, yet delicious ingredients.
Serving size: 1-3 people
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
2 cups organic spring mix
½ cup cherry tomatoes
1 fuji apple
1 whole cucumber, peeled and diced
½ cup shredded carrots
Optional: roasted chickpea croutons
2 tbs lemon juice
Himalayan pink salt and ground pepper to taste
Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute
Coconut oil spray
1/2 cup organic canned chickpeas
1. Place chickpeas on a nonstick baking sheet. I like to use silicone baking sheets on my pan to make clean-up easier. Spray with coconut oil spray, season with seasoning blend and bake at 420 for 25 minutes.
1. Add all ingredients into a small dish or bowl and whisk ingredients together with a fork until smooth.
2. You can add water or more lemon juice if you want a thinner consistency.
1. Peel and dice cucumber. Slice cherry tomatoes into halves.
2. In a large bowl, mix together spring mix, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, shredded carrots, and roasted chickpeas. Drizzle tahini dressing on top and enjoy!